10 Not so easy Problems of Chemistry for NDA
15 problems on Complex Numbers
Paper 2 | English
Fully Solved NDA 1 Question Paper 2015
From both NDA - 1 and NDA - 2 Exams i.e from both April and September edition
10 Problems on Radioactive Decay Law
Problems explaining the basic concept to advanced concepts.
General Awareness | Geography
10 Not so easy questions from NDA 2016 Paper
15 Tricky problems on Straight Lines
Solve these, build your concept of Straight Line.
General Science | Biology
10 Physics Problems For NDA
National Defence Academy (NDA)
- The National Defence Academy (NDA) is one of India’s most iconic and glorious institutions. The NDA is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force train together before going for the pre-commissioning training in the respective service academies.
- To be a part of the NDA is a matter of pride for any Indian. Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for the NDA exam. Generation after generation of the same family, proudly join the armed forces to serve the nation. The success of the recent surgical strike has shown the caliber, strength, and fearlessness of the Indian Army, and inspired millions to come ahead and join the armed forces.
- Over the years, the NDA has turned many young men into gentlemen and officers, giving them a whole new personality and identity. Apart from the officers, the alumni have also proved to be a great sportsperson, mountaineers, cosmonauts, artists, researchers, and Olympic champions.
- To join the National Defence Academy, a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The exam is held twice a year, usually in the month of March and August. Now it is no surprise that such a popular and prestigious exam attracts lakhs of aspirants, which makes the competition very high.
- In 2016, over 4 Lakh candidates registered for the entrance exam. There are several coaching institutes offering specialized coaching for NDA aspirants, but only coaching is not sufficient. Besides coaching, an aspirant needs to practice more and more questions to improve his speed and reduce errors as there is negative marking for wrong answers.
- Exxamm.com has detailed syllabus, exam pattern analysis, lecture notes, question bank with thousands of practice problems, mock tests, and last years’ papers. Also, our questions are divided into 4 categories as per their level of difficulty, so that you can choose the level as per your choice. We will also help you identify your weak areas, so that you can work on those specific areas and overcome your shortcomings.