Ask a Question
Question Asked by a Student from EXXAMM.com Team
Q 2505167968.     Three persons A, · B and C wore shirts of black, blue and orange colours (not necessarly that .order) and pants of green, yellow and orange colors (not necessarily in that order). No person wore shirt and pants of the same colour. Further, it is given that
1. A did not wear shirt of black colour.
2. B did not wear shirt of blue colour.
3. C did not wear shirt of orange colour.
4. A did not wear pants of green colour.
5. B wore pants of orange colour.
What were the colours of the pants and shirt worn by C, respectively ?
IAS 2012 Prelims
(Provided By a Student and Checked/Corrected by EXXAMM.com Team)