If a person decides to invest an amount of 20000 equally in scheme 2 and scheme 3, then after 2 years what will be the d

Ask a Question


Question Asked by a Student from EXXAMM.com Team


Q 2286478377.     A company offers four schemes for investors to invest. The schemes are as follows.
Scheme 1: Gives a return of 8% p. a. interest being compounded annually
Scheme 2: Gives a return of 15% p. a. simple interest compounded semi - annually
Scheme 3: Gives a return of 10% p. a. Compound interest being compounded semi-annually
Scheme 4: Gives a return of 20% p. a. S.I. compounded annually but 10% of the amount at the end of each year is paid as administrative charges and only the remaining 90% is reinvested.


If a person decides to invest an amount of 20000 equally in scheme 2 and scheme 3, then after 2 years what will be the difference of his interest from scheme 3 and scheme 2?
IBPS-PO 2017 Mock Mains
A

Rs 745

B

Rs 900

C

Rs 1000

D

Rs 1100

E

Rs 845

HINT


Solution
(Provided By a Student and Checked/Corrected by EXXAMM.com Team)

Find instant solution to any question from our database of 1.5 Lakh + Questions

 


Access free resources including

  • 100% free video lectures with detailed notes and examples
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mock Tests
  • Practices question categorized in topics and 4 levels with detailed solutions
  • Syllabus & Pattern Analysis

Engineering


Medical


Banking


DEFENCE


SSC


RRB


CBSE-NCERT


OLYMPIAD