State Bank of India (SBI PO)
- The State Bank of India (SBI) is a huge brand name in itself. Bank PO or Probationary Officer jobs are considered as very respectable jobs in the society and when they come with the brand name called SBI, the benefits, position and respect instantly doubles.
- With each passing year, job opportunities in the banking sector are increasing at a steady rate. Banks are an integral part of any economy and will continue to grow and expand in the future too. The job prospects in the banking sector are attracting an increasing number of young boys and girls from all over the country.
- The SBI PO exam is one of the most prestigious and highly competitive exams in the country. Lakhs of aspiring bankers apply for this exam. It is estimated that this year itself over 20 lakh aspirants appeared for the exam. Besides being prestigious and popular, the exam is also highly competitive and hard in nature.
- Most banking job aspirants prepare for IPBS and SBI PO exams simultaneously as the exam syllabuses and patterns are quite similar in nature. Also, if you have prepared for the PO exam, then you inevitably cover the major syllabus for the Clerk exam too.
- Exxamm.com can play an integral role in your preparation for various banking entrance exams. Exxamm.com has exam syllabus, exam pattern analysis, lecture notes, practice questions, last years’ papers and mock tests; and the good news is all this is FREE. Also, you will not be flooded with unnecessary ads either.
- The notes and the questions are tagged and sub-tagged according to their level of difficulty and chapter as well as topic-wise. You can revise your subjects, practice problems from our question bank and most importantly, you can create your own mock test by selecting the topics and the time duration as per your convenience.