Intercontinental Computer Olympiad: Syllabus for this exam is as follows:
Section – 1 :Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Section – 2 :
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Internet & Viruses
- HTML-[Html, Head, Title, Body (Attributes: Background, Bgcolor, Text, Link, Alink, Vlink)
- Font (Attributes: Color, Size, Face), Center, BR, HR (Attributes: Size, Width, Align, Noshade, Color), Comment tag (< ! - - - ->) H1..H6, P, B, I, U, IMG, Html Elements: A, Ul and Ol (Attributes: Type, Start), Li], Flash CS6, MS-Access, Networking
- MS-Word (Exploring File tab, Language and Translate options
- Tracking features - Comments, Reviewing Pane, Tracking Changes
- Comparing, Combining and Protecting documents
- Working with References)
- MS-PowerPoint (Exploring File tab and Slide Show tab, Comparing, Combining and Protecting presentations)
- MS-Excel(Exploring File tab, Useful Formulas and Functions - IF,Even, Odd, LCM, GCD, Power, Product, Round, Sqrt, Sum, Min, Max, Average, Count, Upper, Lower And Replace, Cell referencing, Using Defined Names group )
- Memory & Storage Devices, Basics of Cyber Crimes, Cyber Laws, Operating Systems(Introduction, Features, Types-single user and multiuser), Latest Developments in the field of IT.
Section – 3 :Higher Order Thinking Questions - Syllabus as per Section – 2.
Questions are based on Windows 7 and MS-Office 2010.