The single-most comprehensive free source to download all you need for CBSE board exams in PDF format.
- NCERT chapters with solutions to all problems,
- Revision notes with concept clearing examples with List of formulas and Points to remember.
- Exemplar | HOTS | value based problems with solutions,
Additionally, a student will have most of these resources in an interactive form as well (a unique feature available only on Exxamm.com).
Our unique features:
- Identify your weak areas,
- Bookmark questions,
- Add personal notes,
- Add/view comments,
- Check scores and progress, and
- Compare your performance with friends and peers.
Free PDF download of last 10 years sample papers for CBSE Board Class 10 and Class 12 for All Subjects along with detailed solutions and marking scheme.
These papers have been designed by experts on the basis of the latest syllabus, exam pattern, and weightage of various chapters in the last 10 years CBSE board Class 12 previous years papers.
Investing a few hours solving these papers will be much more productive than any other mode of revision and will help you find your weak areas, increase confidence levels, and take care of exam blues and sleepless nights.
Shortly we will also offer the option to get your papers marked by experienced teachers.
Download and critically analyze the last 10 years' question papers for Class 12 CBSE Board in PDF format. These papers, along with detailed solutions will make you familiar with the trend and format of papers. You will be able to find your weak areas and part of the syllabus, which you may have inadvertently missed.
This is one PDF you must download and refer frequently. Time devoted to a section should be proportional to the weightage of that chapter. You should avoid going too much into the details of initial chapters which are easy and rather focus on important chapters with more weightage.
- The Science stream is the most sought after stream after 10th Board exams. In India, a large number of students opt for either PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects). Even though, as compared to other streams like Commerce and Arts, Science is tougher.
- Professional courses available after passing 12th Board exams can be roughly divided into three categories - applied science, pure science, and other courses. Although there are a plethora of options available for students these days - engineering and medical courses top the list. Every year lakhs of students sit for a number of engineering and medical exams to secure a seat in a reputed college.
- The subjects we choose after 10th standard and our performance in class 11th and 12th, usually become the pillars of our career in years to come. That is why teachers and parents ask students to work very hard in 11th and 12th, and we couldn't agree more. Your marks in 12th Boards will decide whether you will be able to apply to your dream college/university or not.
- Most students attend coaching classes in class 11th and specially 12th, particularly science stream students. These days the competition is very high and the number of aspirants applying for any entrance exam goes in lakhs. Thus, most students also start preparing either by themselves or by joining a coaching institute for the entrance exam(s). You too would be falling in either of the categories, the question is what else are you doing that would give you an edge over other students?
- Exxamm.com is what will give you an edge. We have syllabus, exam pattern analysis, lecture notes, question bank with thousands of practice questions, mock tests, and last year's papers not just for 11-12th (for PCM as well as PCB), but for all the popular exams such as JEE, NEET, AIIMS, MH-CET, VIT, GGSIPU, NDA, and so on and so forth. You can prepare or revise for your board exams as well as entrance exams, all in one place and that too for FREE. Yes, all the RESOURCES on exxamm.com are absolutely free.
- All our questions are divided into four levels according to their difficulty level, so that the bright as well as not so bright students can choose a level as per their preparedness. Also, we give you an advantage of creating your own mock test by choosing subjects, units, and topics as well as time duration. Exxamm.com's experts will also help you identify your weak areas, so that you can give them extra time and overcome your shortcomings.