10 Problem on Geometric Progression
Chemistry | Solutions | Osmotic Pressure
Modulus Function - Graph and Transformations with Examples | JEE Main & Advanced
15 Conceptual Problems on Ellips and Hyperbola for IIT-JEE
10 Tricky Problems on Greatest Integer Function [x]
10 Conceptual Problems on Common Tangent
10 Problems on Radioactive Decay Law
Problems explaining the basic concept to advanced concepts.
Chemistry | d-& f-Block Elements | Potassium Dichromate & Potassium Permangenate
10 Problems on Straight Line for JEE
Solve Problem 9 and a good rank in JEE is assured.
Examples of Transformation involving Modulus Function | JEE Mains & Advanced
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
- The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is one of the most important and famous regional entrance exams for engineering, agriculture, and medical aspirants. AP EAMCET is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in private and university colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
- Till 2014, EAMCET was a common and combined exam for both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, but since 2015 onwards Andhra Pradesh has conducted its separate exam – AP EAMCET and Telangana conducts TS EAMCET separately. More than 1,50,000 students applied for AP EAMCET in the year 2016.
- EAMCET Engineering (E) entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into the following courses - B.E., B.Tech., B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Tech. (Diary Technology), B.Tech. (FST), B.Tech. (BioTechnology), B.Sc. (CA and BM) (MPC), B.Pharm.(MPC), and Pharm-D (MPC).
- According to Wikipedia, the coaching industry for the EAMCET is estimated at nearly Rs. 50 billion a year. Now, you can judge the importance of this exam by the huge coaching industry involved in this. Exxamm.com is an additional and helpful resource to help you revise the syllabus you have studied, practice more and more questions to help you reduce your errors and increase your speed.
- Exxamm.com has a comprehensive syllabus, detailed pattern analysis, practice questions, mock tests, last years’ papers, lecture notes, and a question bank with over 1 Lakh+ questions. The best part is everything available on exxamm.com is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Our questions are divided into four levels according to their difficulty to help each student start with his/her comfort level and reach their goal accordingly.
- The practice questions consist of frequently asked questions, questions from past years and are based on suggestions from students and teachers. Practicing more and more problems would help you overcome your fears, get better clarity about the topic, gain more confidence as well as increase your speed and accuracy.