Staff Selection Competition – Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)
- The Staff Selection Competition – Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) exam is a highly popular as well as competitive exam conducted for the recruitment of personnel for Grade B (Non-Gazetted) and Grade C category (Non-technical) posts in various Ministries, Departments, and Subordinate and Attached Offices under the Government of India.
- Each year, more and more people are applying for this exam as besides being a respectable job, the salary is very good along with job security. This year over 14.25 lakh students appeared in the SSC CGL exam. So, now you can judge from the number how competitive the exam would be. A huge coaching industry is involved in grooming and preparing aspirants to crack the SSC exam.
- Unfortunately, coaching alone would not help you crack this competitive exam. You need to practice on a regular basis to improve your speed and accuracy. Exaamm.com has detailed syllabus, exam pattern analysis, question bank with 1,00,000+ practice questions, mock tests, and last years’ papers; and all this is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- Once you are finished with the syllabus, come to exxamm.com and REVISE the course by practicing previous years’ papers or create your own mock test by selecting topics and time duration. By creating your own test, you have the advantage of selecting difficult topics or your weak areas, and practicing them over and over rather than wasting time on the sections you are already confident about.
- The practice questions have also been divided into four levels, to help you start from the level you want. You could start with level 1 and gradually work your way up to level 4 or start from level 4 directly. The lecture notes, as well as the questions, have also been tagged and sub-tagged chapter and topic-wise for your benefit.