Railway Recruitment Board – Non Technical Popular Category (RRB-NTPC)
- The Railway Recruitment Board – Non Technical Popular Category (RRB-NTPC) is a highly competitive online exam conducted for the recruitment of various posts in the Indian railways such as goods guard, junior accounts assistant cum typist (JAA), commercial apprentice (CA), traffic apprentice (TA), enquiry cum reservation clerk (ECRC), senior clerk cum typist, and assistant station master (ASM).
- In 2016, around 56 Lakh candidates appeared in the Railway 1st Stage online exam, out of which only 2.73 candidates qualified for the Railway Mains exam which was almost 15 times of the total RRB Graduate vacancies. A huge coaching industry is involved in helping aspirants prepare for this highly prestigious and competitive exam. But coaching alone is not sufficient.
- Besides coaching, aspirants need something else to give them an edge over others. Exxamm.com gives you this special edge by offering FREE STUDY MATERIAL and a QUESTION BANK with over 1 Lakh questions. Exxamm.com has detailed syllabus, exam pattern analysis, lecture notes, a question bank with practice problems, mock tests, and last years’ papers.
- All these resources would help you get an edge over other aspirants by helping you master each and every aspect of the exam in the most simplest and systematic manner. The more you practice, the more confidence you will develop. Our notes, as well as questions, are tagged and further sub-tagged subject, unit, and topic-wise. The questions are also divided into four different levels according to their level of difficulty.
- You can choose your difficulty level based on your preparation or even customize your own test by choosing topics and time duration. At exxamm.com, you are given all sorts of options to help you gear up for the exam in the best possible manner. We will also help you identify your weak areas and work on them to help you overcome your shortcomings before the actual exam.