- The banking sector is one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative industries at the moment. A large number of aspirants apply and sit for the banking exams every year. It is said over 30 lakh aspirants have applied for the IBPS PO in 2016.
- IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) is mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS CWE PO is a highly competitive exam and a huge coaching industry thrives behind it. The selection ratio of IBPS CWE is 1 out of 200.
- Now this is no surprise that the exam requires a lot of hard work and preparation. The aspirants need to be quick as well as accurate, as there is negative marking and even the slightest mistake can cause you marks. This means the candidates need to practice as much as possible.
- Practice is the key. The IBPS PO exam tests your thinking ability and how fast and accurate you are. So once you have finished the syllabus, this is where exxamm.com comes in. With exxamm.com, you can revise the IBPS PO course from the comfort of your home.
- Exxamm.com has a detailed syllabus, exam pattern analysis, lecture notes, a comprehensive question bank with 1,00,000+ practice problems, and mock tests. You can also create your own mock test by selecting topics and time duration as per your choice, to help you master your weak areas.
- Our notes are prepared by experts and the question bank consists of last year’s question papers, frequently asked questions and tricky questions; and is divided into four sections based on their level of difficulty. You can start practicing from level 1 and gradually move up to level 4 or start directly from 3rd or 4th level based on your preparation.
- All our resources are FREE and have been prepared by experts after thorough research.