- Banks are considered as the backbone of a country. The Indian Banking Sector has grown rapidly in the last couple of decades and is expected to grow more in the coming years. As the number of banks continues to increase, each year the number of vacancies are also increasing.
- Each year lakhs of aspirants appear for various banking exams. Over 20 Lakh aspirants applied for the IBPS Clerk exam this year. A large number of Freshers eagerly apply for the Clerk exam, as bank jobs not only come with several benefits and perks, but also hold a respectable position in the society.
- If you have prepared or are preparing for IBPS or SBI PO exam, you don’t need to separately prepare for IBPS Clerk. The IBPS Clerk exam is easier as compared to the PO exams, but considering the huge competition, you have to be thorough with each topic and each subject, and also practice as much as possible to gain confidence and improve speed.
- Exxamm.com offers exam syllabus, exam pattern analysis, practice problems with the relevant theory, a question bank with 1,00,000+ questions, mock tests, and lecture notes prepared by experts. The best part is ALL this is ABSOLUTELY FREE. You can revise from our notes and practice as many questions as you want without having to repeat a question.
- The question bank database has questions from last years’ as well as frequently asked questions to help you get familiar with the pattern of the exam. You can customize your own mock tests by selecting units and time duration to help you work on your speed and accuracy. Exxamm.com will also help you identify your weak areas, so that you can focus more on those.
- Our notes will help you understand each topic in the simplest and easiest manner, and our practice problems will help you revise the topics before you appear for the actual exam. The notes as well as the questions have been tagged and sub-tagged systematically, and the questions are divided into different levels of difficulty for the benefits of bright as well as not so bright students.