Class 3 | General Science Olympiad | Housing and Clothing
Class 3 | English Olympiad | Verbs and Adverbs
Class 3 | General Science Olympiad | Our Environment
Class 3 | Reasoning Oylmpiad | Patterns
Class 3 | General Science Olympiad | Soil
Class 3 | English Olympiad | Spoken and Written Expression
Class 3 | Reasoning Olympiad | Patterns
Class 3 | General Science Olympiad | Renewable and Non-Renewable Resources
Class 3 | Mathematics Olympiad | Division
Class 3 | English Olympiad | Comprehension (Stories and Poetry)
Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)
- The Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) is an educational foundation based in Delhi, which organizes various Olympiads for school children to promote Science, Mathematics, Computer Education, English, and Sports Education among school children in India.
- SOF organizes five Olympiads annually, namely
- National Science Olympiad (NSO),
- International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO),
- International English Olympiad (IEO),
- International Sports and Knowledge Olympiad (ISKO), and
- National Cyber Olympiad (NCO).
- The participants can only register through their respective schools as the SOF doesn't accept individual registrations. It is one of most prestigious as well as popular exams conducted at the school level. It is a matter of great pride for a school as well as students to participate in an Olympiad.
- The exam is also highly competitive in nature, as only exceptional students are selected by their school and made to compete against other brilliant minds. Although schools provide study material to students appearing in the Olympiad, some students also take coaching classes or attend special workshops. But why pay when you can get all these resources for free?
- Exxamm.com has detailed syllabus, exam pattern, lecture notes, question bank with practice questions, mock tests and last year's papers to help the students prepare in the best possible manner. The best part is that all these RESOURCES are FREE. You don't need to pay any fee to access any of them.
- We also give you the option to customize your own mock test by choosing the subjects/topics and time duration, to help you spend more time on difficult sections. Our questions also have been categorized into four levels as per their level of difficulty. The students can start practicing from the first level or directly move on to the fourth level, as per their confidence and readiness.