State Bank of India (SBI Clerk)
- The State Bank of India besides being a renowned name in the banking industry is also one the biggest recruiters in India. Every year lakhs of banking aspirants apply for the position of SBI Clerk. In 2016, more than 10 lakhs candidates applied for the SBI Clerk exam. Each year the number keeps on increasing and the competition keeps getting tougher.
- Keeping in mind the number of vacancies and the number of candidates who apply for these positions, the competition is very high. Most students join coaching institutes to help them prepare for banking entrance exams, but the problem with coaching institutes is that a large number of students are admitted and hence a student doesn’t get any individual attention.
- Exxamm.com is your friend and guide to help you prepare for SBI Clerk and several other banking entrance exams and that too for FREE. Once you are through with your syllabus, you can go through our notes to revise your weak areas or the complete syllabus if required. You can practice frequently asked questions and last years’ papers to help you understand the pattern of the exam.
- You can find the detailed syllabus, pattern analysis, lecture notes prepared by experts, question bank with more than 1,00,000 practice questions and mock tests; and everything at NO COST. Yes, all RESOURCES on exxamm.com are ABSOLUTELY FREE and you won’t be spammed by any ads either. You can study anytime from the comfort of your home.
- All the questions are tagged subject and topic-wise and are divided into four levels according to their difficulty. You can customize mock tests by selecting your own topics and time duration. These mocks tests will not only help you with your speed and accuracy, but will also help you cover your weak areas by practicing them frequently.